Need to make a Payment? Why not pay it online? Select this option to pay via our secure payment gateway.
Select this option to request a Building Form 10 or a Land Information Certificate (Rates).
Have something to report to Council, try our online service.
Residents wishing to undertake any work (excluding mowing lawns) that impacts on Council infrastructure, Council street or roads or Council-controlled land will be required to obtain permission from Council prior to commencing works. To obtain permission complete the application details here..
Users are encouraged register first
If you would like to request the status of a planning or business application, please select this option.
The Application for Planning Permit form can be used to apply for planning permits in all Greater Shepparton City Council.
Users will need to register first
Coming Soon
All dogs and cats three months of age or older must be registered. The owner of a dog or cat who fails to register his/her animal may be liable to an on-the-spot fine for each unregistered animal. Registered owners must be 18 years of age or older.

Application for Registration of Domestic Animal(s) for year ending 10 April 2018 under the Domestic Animal Act 1994
Looking for a particular local service? Browse our online directory of community, leisure and business listings.