Missing payments image
Please select the type of payment that you wish to make. You can add multiple payments if required by repeating this process prior to submitting them for processing.
Please note: We accept only Visa and MasterCard for online payments at this time.

If you prefer, you can also make payments over the phone using our automated voice service.
Renewal of existing animal registrations only. New animal registrations
 Payment TypeDescription/Instructions
CatPlease have your animal renewal notice ready.
DogNote your "Animal Reference Number" (not tag number).
Payment of Council Applications.
 Payment TypeDescription/Instructions
ApplicationPlease have your Application Ref. ID ready.
Payment of General Council invoices.
 Payment TypeDescription/Instructions
DebtorsPlease have your Invoice or Statement ready.
Payment of Local Laws, Animal or Parking Infringement Fines.
 Payment TypeDescription/Instructions
Parking InfringementsPlease have your parking infringement notice ready.
Animal InfringementsPlease have your animal infringement notice ready.
Note: Use "Local Laws" option for "Cattle on road" fines.
Local Laws InfringementsPlease have your local laws infringement notice ready.
Licence Registration Renewal for Local Laws and Health Services.
 Payment TypeDescription/Instructions
Licence Renewals (for existing customers)Please have your Renewal Reference Number (found on your renewal notice) ready.
Payment of Council Rates and Charges.
 Payment TypeDescription/Instructions
RatesPlease have your Customer Reference Number (found on your rates notice) ready.