Below is a list of the Application types that you can lodge online. Please select the required application type and click the Next button to continue.
Residents wishing to undertake any work (excluding mowing lawns) that impacts on Council infrastructure, Council street or roads or Council-controlled land will be required to obtain permission from Council prior to commencing works. To obtain permission complete the application details here.

Use this form for: Notification of proposed works; Application for consent; or Notification of completed works to the Coordinating Road Authority (CRA)
 Application TypesInstructions
Road Reserves Service Connection (Water Tapping) 
Road Reserves Vehicle Crossing 
Road Reserves Other 
Applicants wishing to obtain copies of current or historical plans or permits for building works.
Please note that the application fee will be calculated as part of this online lodgement.
 Application TypesInstructions
Plan Retrival